When you’ve been injured at work, it can be overwhelming. Navigating your options for care can seem confusing. Integrated Orthopedics is dedicated to streamlining the workers compensation process for our patients and their employers.
Our team of healthcare providers and administrative staff offer expertise in workers compensation with the goal of providing the highest level of orthopedic care as well as helping to ensure both the employee and employer have as relaxing and efficient workers compensation experience as possible.
We don’t just offer workers compensation services, we specialize in it and have a dedicated staff member on our team who oversees every workers compensation case.
When we receive a workers compensation case, our goals are to:
- Provide prompt, professional and evidence-based care to the patient
- Help all parties involved navigate the administrative aspect of a workers compensation case
- Facilitate strong communication among the insurance company, employee and employer as well as all healthcare providers involved in the case
We are committed to:
- Accepting patients covered by workers’ compensation insurance
- Providing evidence-based medical care that minimizes job disruption and work disability
- Respecting and fulfilling any additional responsibilities that the workers’ compensation system may
- Same day/week appointments as necessary.
- Same day work status reports
- 24 – 72 hour dictation reports
- Dedicated point of contact for all of your scheduling and administrative needs
- Providing the highest quality of care resulting in a better value for all
Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
Our founder and lead healthcare provider, Dr. Brian Gruber, has significant experience performing IMEs, is CIME certified and board certified in orthopedics. He currently performs IMEs in the Desert Ridge office and is also available to travel on selected dates.
We understand that the IME is an important part of a workers compensation case and take great pride in conducting IMEs and providing care in workers compensation cases.
If you are an employer, workers compensation professional or nurse case manager and would like to learn more about working with us, please contact us.
You can learn more about our approach to working with employers by reading an article about our work with Discount Tire as their dedicated orthopedic workers compensation practice.