BRIAN GRUBER, MD, MBA
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Offering World Class Knee and Shoulder Surgery Treatments in Beautiful Arizona!
Dr. Brian Gruber is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon delivering the highest standard of orthopedic care and personal attention to each and every patient. Many patients travel to Phoenix, Arizona for Dr. Gruber to diagnose and treat their most complicated orthopedic conditions.
CALL TO SET UP YOUR NO COST INTERNATIONAL PHONE CONSULTATION
What is Medical Tourism?
Medical Tourism is when patients travel to another country or state to receive high quality, immediate and affordable medical care.
Dr. Brian Gruber offers advanced treatment options such as:
- Mako Robotic-arm assisted Total Knee Replacement
- Mako Robotic-arm assisted Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Regenerative Medicine - Stem Cell & PRP Treatments
For optimal recovery after surgery and to provide continuity of care, Dr. Gruber works in conjunction with our on-site physical therapists to ensure that each patient’s therapy program delivers maximum results. The Integrated Orthopedic team is here to help you with every aspect of your treatment and recovery!
Medical Tourism & Concierge Services
Concierge service is the safest and least stressful option for patients traveling internationally for medical care. At Integrated Orthopedics our Concierge Representative works closely with the patient and medical team to provide services tailored to the patient’s needs.
Your Concierge Surgery Experience Includes:
- Complimentary international phone consultation with our board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Brian Gruber;
- Our team will take care of all the details (e.g., surgery arrangements, transportation to/from surgery, physical therapy and physician appointments);
- Support in preparing for your surgery, including but not limited to speaking directly with your at-home physician;
- Post-operative care that includes in-person physician follow-up;
- Scheduling of all your physical therapy appointments with our top-notch PT team for approximately 2-3 weeks before your return trip home;
- Preparing and supporting you for your flight home;
- Follow-up with your at-home physician following your surgery.