All of us here at Integrated Orthopedics are closely monitoring the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) at a global and local level. The safety of our employees and patients is our top priority. We are following all guidelines and recommended precautions to be extra vigilant and to practice social distancing to help slow the spread of the virus. For example, we are:
- Taking the temperature of every patient/visitor before our service is rendered. Patients with temps above 100.4 will not be seen and will be asked to reschedule their appointment with no penalty;
- Asking every patient to complete a health questionnaire;
- Distancing all patients in accordance with CDC social distancing guidelines;
- Making hand sanitizer and soap available to all Staff and Patients;
- Continue to mandate employee protocols as they relate to becoming ill.
At this time, our business remains open as we are committed to seamlessly providing the service and support you depend on from us. We promise to keep you updated in the event that something changes.
Your IOA Team